• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:55 PM

To be honest I think you are jumping ahead with all the ideas! Keep it simple with the O.F.F lettering and a black picture of a guy or girl holding a fish of choice. Kind of like what the website has already. Usernames on the back is a must! Start off simple and build a data base. Pretty sure the owner of the site is already in the process of getting this idea started to make his website more profitable so that they can do more for the forum. I already offered to put the OFF logo on my jersey as help for the forum.

#22 Kit

Kit

Canadian River Angler

• Premium Account

• 1,895 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 10:07 PM

Thanks for the insight man!

#23 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:40 AM

I agree with AC. Plus i don't think I want pictures of other people holding a fish on my belly LOL

#24 Avid Angler

Avid Angler

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:06 AM

I agree with AC. Plus i don't think I want pictures of other people holding a fish on my belly LOL

Ditto.

#25 WasagaWader

WasagaWader

Sunfish

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:28 AM

Ditto.

x3

I am really having a hard time visualizing what this is supposed to look like.

#26 FishingNoob

FishingNoob

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 3,358 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:38 AM

I agree with Always and Catfish. I would be totally OK with using the OFF logo, located at the top left hand side of the page, which I believe Always is refering to. Am I right?

#27 Bow Man

Bow Man

Smallmouth Bass

• Banned
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:46 AM

I also agree with this, keep it simple and clean. Having a pic of some one else on my shirt just seems a little odd ( especially if they are ugly I have a feeling that some of you  "boys" might be a little ruff around the edges. ;)  ) LOL . Just kidding.

But honestly something to promote the site and sport sounds good, but again keep it simple and clean.

Bow Man

#28 WasagaWader

WasagaWader

Sunfish

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:51 AM

I would like to submit this as my pic.

man-carp-a.jpg

Now lets se you all go around wearing that on your shirt.

#29 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:55 AM

man-carp-a.jpg

lol its gonna b on the shirt, albeit rather small but on it nonetheless 

#30 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:56 AM

man-carp-a.jpg

LOL ive seen that before

#31 Kit

Kit

Canadian River Angler

• Premium Account

• 1,895 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:39 AM

That's disturbing. Lol.

#32 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

Even maybe an iron on for our vests would be cool!

I have only a couple patches on my vest now, I would sport the OFF Logo proudly on it!

#33 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

Even maybe an iron on for our vests would be cool!

I have only a couple patches on my vest now, I would sport the OFF Logo proudly on it!

i would too, if i wore a vest lol, but even iron ons for out t-shirts would be cool maybe just the OFF logo ?

#34 WasagaWader

WasagaWader

Sunfish

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:52 AM

I like the patch idea as well.

#35 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

Iron ons- if who evers the "powers to be" agree I can have made through a friend. Proceeds should go back into the site.......

#36 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

To be honest I think you are jumping ahead with all the ideas! Keep it simple with the O.F.F lettering and a black picture of a guy or girl holding a fish of choice. Kind of like what the website has already. Usernames on the back is a must! Start off simple and build a data base. Pretty sure the owner of the site is already in the process of getting this idea started to make his website more profitable so that they can do more for the forum. I already offered to put the OFF logo on my jersey as help for the forum.

ya i think your right, maybe a white shirt with a black shilouette and a black with white with a hockey jersey type username on the back 

#37 screaminreel

screaminreel

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

I think you're all starting in the right direction with "iron-ons" however; my one concern .. and it always happens (trust me I've witnessed it with various companies and groups including "conservation groups") Is somebody with one of these patches goes out and acts like an idiot.. littering, keeping more than their limit, poaching or whatnot; and leaves a bad image for all who frequent this forum. I'd hate to have people look negatively at me because of somebody else who was wearing the same patch.

#38 hamiltonangler94

hamiltonangler94

Smallmouth Fanatic

• Active Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:10 AM

maybe we're getting to complicated here guys...maybe just keep the shirt simple

#39 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

I think you're all starting in the right direction with "iron-ons" however; my one concern .. and it always happens (trust me I've witnessed it with various companies and groups including "conservation groups") Is somebody with one of these patches goes out and acts like an idiot.. littering, keeping more than their limit, poaching or whatnot; and leaves a bad image for all who frequent this forum. I'd hate to have people look negatively at me because of somebody else who was wearing the same patch.

that's so true, maybe we keep them for the guys we know aren't like that or have a Complaint section since the shirts have our names on it

#40 alwayscatching

alwayscatching

Smallmouth Bass

• Moderators
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 11:48 AM

Like I said, lets keep it simple. Create a data base for us. Then have promos on newer products to come after.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shirts, clothes, O.F.F, Fishing, Cool Shirts