• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 riverhugger

riverhugger

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 400 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:00 PM

No fish out west this year, they all decided they liked east better I guess.

#22 MadocFlyGuy

MadocFlyGuy

Perch

• Moderators
  • 753 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:54 PM

No fish out west this year, they all decided they liked east better I guess.

I've heard they're only running on the American side of the lakes this year :sad:

#23 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:06 PM

I heard they all are waiting on santa and his reindeers so they can pull his sliegh to all the good boys and girls.

This thread should be deleted along with the other ones.

Sorry to be a douche, but get your a$$ off the couch and go and check the rivers. If gas is too much to be wasting, how the hell u gonna afford good gear? SHUT UP with this crap already!

#24 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:18 PM

I heard they all are waiting on santa and his reindeers so they can pull his sliegh to all the good boys and girls.

This thread should be deleted along with the other ones.

Sorry to be a douche, but get your a$$ off the couch and go and check the rivers. If gas is too much to be wasting, how the hell u gonna afford good gear? SHUT UP with this crap already!

Dude chill. I was planning on going out that day no matter what I just wanted to know what people thought about where they would be, off of piers, mouths, middle of the river ect... I never asked for specific locations and I made that clear in the OP, and as far as I know asking for a salmons location in a river is not against the rules.

Seriously... Seems like everyone's attitude changes when a Salmonid is involved but here's 20,000 exact locations of where Bass can be caught...

#25 MadocFlyGuy

MadocFlyGuy

Perch

• Moderators
  • 753 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:21 PM

You know the best place to catch a salmon?

In it's lip :mrgreen:

#26 guest

Smallmouth Bass

• Closed Accounts
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

You guys arent lookin in the right spots!!

Found a couple this past weekend inna trib. going back this weekend comming!

pick me up on the way you crazy man

#27 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

aee2f259b9ebfdfa2dbe4eafb735ae04.gif

#28 guest

Smallmouth Bass

• Closed Accounts
  • 1,325 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Dude chill. I was planning on going out that day no matter what I just wanted to know what people thought about where they would be, off of piers, mouths, middle of the river ect... I never asked for specific locations and I made that clear in the OP, and as far as I know asking for a salmons location in a river is not against the rules.

Seriously... Seems like everyone's attitude changes when a Salmonid is involved but here's 20,000 exact locations of where Bass can be caught...

this is true I must agree

#29 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:29 PM

Wait... what.... I thought it was the dorsal fin?? :mrgreen:

#30 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:31 PM

you've got a good point, but I think when you ask where in a river they are, and get an answer, it tells every one where they are

#31 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:33 PM

I agree with your sentiment but....can you snag or floss a bass though? When bass shuts down activity due to too many lures in the water...it's all over. But salmons will keep running to invisible lines like running with the bulls.

#32 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

Chill? Bro there is like 10 threads going on about Salmon locations r tips tricks and all kinda stupidness.

I think you are taking this as a personal thing. But it isn't get over it.

What is the issue with people going out and spotting fish on thier own. I know I spent over 2 hours each way in transit last weekend and I will be traveling even further this weekend. Talk about fuel? And I gotta take Remy's heavy ass. FOCK man get a grip.

Bass if you ask me are garbage, they arent hard to catch, can be found in most still waters. Not much of a fight. 18lbs line to catch a 2-7lbs fish. Right where is the challenge? Go to a lake, look for lilly pads, branches in the water a bit of shade and BAM there is Bass. They can populate a lake in no time they are not illusive, they are not spooked very easily. If this hurts your feelings. Call Dr.Phil.

#33 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:36 PM

I agree with your sentiment but....can you snag or floss a bass though?

Snag... yes. Floss... no.

#34 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:38 PM

Chill? Bro there is like 10 threads going on about Salmon locations r tips tricks and all kinda stupidness.

I think you are taking this as a personal thing. But it isn't get over it.

What is the issue with people going out and spotting fish on thier own. I know I spent over 2 hours each way in transit last weekend and I will be traveling even further this weekend. Talk about fuel? And I gotta take Remy's heavy ass. FOCK man get a grip.

Bass if you ask me are garbage, they arent hard to catch, can be found in most still waters. Not much of a fight. 18lbs line to catch a 2-7lbs fish. Right where is the challenge? Go to a lake, look for lilly pads, branches in the water a bit of shade and BAM there is Bass. They can populate a lake in no time they are not illusive, they are not spooked very easily. If this hurts your feelings. Call Dr.Phil.

I'm not gonna start another argument. Believe what you want to believe... IDC

#35 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

things-are-getting-pretty-serious.jpg

#36 iJay

iJay

Hero Drift

• Active Members
  • 830 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:41 PM

top that off, anyone with a $20 rod and line can catch a bass.

Salmon are challenging to get into even harder to land. information on them should be kept closer to people than most other species since they run once a year and in specific tribs. Not to mention there are alot of members on here who have spent $1000's on gear to catch these fish to have some "internet user" diclose locations and information that encouraces more and more people to come out and infringe on what little time (about 4 weeks a year). Some of us work and cannot fish all the time. The time we do get out Id rather spend it in fish, not fighting the white bucket brigade.

#37 CJR

CJR

#RNS

• Active Members
  • 1,566 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:42 PM

Challenge_accepted.png

#38 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:43 PM

vincent-price-o-rly.gif

#39 usernamehere

usernamehere

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 488 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

seems like meme are picking up on this forum

#40 Giuga10

Giuga10

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:46 PM

top that off, anyone with a $20 rod and line can catch a bass.

Salmon are challenging to get into even harder to land. information on them should be kept closer to people than most other species since they run once a year and in specific tribs. Not to mention there are alot of members on here who have spent $1000's on gear to catch these fish to have some "internet user" diclose locations and information that encouraces more and more people to come out and infringe on what little time (about 4 weeks a year). Some of us work and cannot fish all the time. The time we do get out Id rather spend it in fish, not fighting the white bucket brigade.

Wow such valid points.....