• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#21 BASS BUSTER !

BASS BUSTER !

Bass! Pike! Muskie!

• Active Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

May I make a suggestion?? Make a new thread with the same title, saying the rules, with any changes the administration makes, then title this something new. Don't want newcomers coming to this thread and getting confused...

^^^^

AGREE!

#22 BASS BUSTER !

BASS BUSTER !

Bass! Pike! Muskie!

• Active Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Fair enough...we'll have to think about clarifying the principles...thanks

^^^^

AGREE!!

#23 BASS BUSTER !

BASS BUSTER !

Bass! Pike! Muskie!

• Active Members
  • 672 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

"What I do mind, more than anything, and that which is an offence to members and Mods and Admins, is that you seem to consciously set out to malign our intent, create foment among the members  (where none exists), and create an unnecessary distraction for those members who need some guidance."

With all due respect. I cannot agree with that statement. I have NEVER set out to do ANYTHING that could, in any way, be considered to be Detrimental to this site.

This is also YOUR PERSONAL OPINION. It has NO Basis in FACT! ....David M.

The Vast Majority, if not all of My Posts would be considered "GIVING" or "ASSISTING" Other Members for the well being of this Site and it's Members.

If you would care to find/quote a Post that does NOT do that, then by all means Remove It OR tell me and I'll Remove it.

The Above Posts that I have "Agreed"  with are stating what I was trying to Clarify from the Beginning of this Post.

Thank You David

#24 Lure

Lure

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 292 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Salute!