• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

It is good if the sedan has a latch on the backseat that opens to the trunk like an accord...or in your case...grand prix which I would classify under muscle really not sedan. but my car is way smaller than that. and just changed to a hatchback 6 months ago.

as for pin being cold on winter...i can see that but i'm dead set on giving this warm fishing gloves that the wife gave me to try.

get the gloves for typing on touchscreens, their nice and thin but warm ive used them for casters, my pin a couple times and my spinning setup it works for all 

#62 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

It is good if the sedan has a latch on the backseat that opens to the trunk like an accord...or in your case...grand prix which I would classify under muscle really not sedan. but my car is way smaller than that. and just changed to a hatchback 6 months ago.

as for pin being cold on winter...i can see that but i'm dead set on giving this warm fishing gloves that the wife gave me to try.

you should be able to fold the rear seats 

#63 Knuguy

Knuguy

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

get the gloves for typing on touchscreens, their nice and thin but warm ive used them for casters, my pin a couple times and my spinning setup it works for all 

get them at Staples or other computer places?

#64 ChasinTails

ChasinTails

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,886 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

get them at Staples or other computer places?

or cosco, walmart, basspro, sail, most places that have some type of clothes have them 

#65 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

pair of leather driving gloves, or batting/golf gloves works to keep the wind out