• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Knuguy

Knuguy

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

Went to a spot recommended by a generous OFF member with Allan, also from OFF. Great day. We had sunshine most of the day instead of the rain that had discouraged another member from joining us. I caught 3 small lakers an Allan caught 4, 2 of which were a bit bigger. Marked lots. Quite a few nibbles, just picking at the bait/lure. Minnows, Gulp and a Williams spoon worked  Left around 2 PM.

A guy a short dist away seemed to be catching quite a few. All in all a great day.

#2 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Sounds like a beauty of a day :cool:

#3 salmotrutta

salmotrutta

Largemouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:19 PM

Sounds like you guys had a stellar day on Lake Joe. 

We had sunshine most of the day instead of the rain that had discouraged another member from joining us.

Tbh I went paddling :) Toss up between fishing the hardwater or cruising the softwater, after a long @$$ winter, I really needed the latter.

795e06d3-291a-4b9d-b64b-9a8281c21d47_zps

Wish the waves had a little more juice though, the odd set came through that was rideable, but mostly very small. It was great to be on the water again though! Here's a shot from March a few years back, it can get really big:

BigWave_zpsb80e7207.jpg

#4 allan

allan

Sunfish

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 01:14 AM

A very good day out indeed! It all depends on having a good guide (Knuguy)  showing the way....