• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#21 Tyler0420

Tyler0420

Sunfish

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:20 AM

Sry guys. Didn't mean to start anything. I jus asked for some water conditions on a river, I shouldn't of named it (my apologies). I live 3hrs away n didn't want to make the drive if it was crazy bad conditions. I never said fishing was hot there so everybody come and join. Good luck fishing this season and hopefully trout opener is good to everyone.

#22 w_ boughner

w_ boughner

Perch

• Active Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

Sry guys. Didn't mean to start anything. I jus asked for some water conditions on a river, I shouldn't of named it (my apologies). I live 3hrs away n didn't want to make the drive if it was crazy bad conditions. I never said fishing was hot there so everybody come and join. Good luck fishing this season and hopefully trout opener is good to everyone.

dont take it personally !! I've asked for a specific river condition before requesting a pm response and they lost there minds that I named the river I wanted info on!! Like WTF how are you supposed to know which people can help you with out asking for help ?? Some people fish a river close to them and never travel great distances to find an unfishable river and a wast if time and gas

#23 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:25 PM

This is my first post here after lurking for a couple of weeks and all I got to say is WOW!..  almost afraid to post anything now cause I don't want to be jumped on or told I am wrong about something I am doing.

#24 w_ boughner

w_ boughner

Perch

• Active Members
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

This is my first post here after lurking for a couple of weeks and all I got to say is WOW!.. almost afraid to post anything now cause I don't want to be jumped on or told I am wrong about something I am doing.

Lol just try not to take it personally there are a lot of people who will jump down your throat over your first mistake !! Either ignore them or give it back to them !! There opinionated behind a computer screen but I'm sure they are fine in person !! Most people won't be so rude and blod when there within reach

#25 Diana Danger

Diana Danger

Steel Bunny

• Active Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:32 PM

I think everyone assumes youre a loogan until you contribute.  It happened to me, too.   Try adding to conversations, share your experiences, and you'll make friends who can help you figure it out...but you have to be willing to put in the leg work too. 

seriously! there is something wrong with this rule. I thought this website was meant to help others out, provide info and fishing related conversation.

if u mean to tell me that people seeing that pic of the river and hearing about the conditions is gonna keep u from catching fish there, you r crazy and I wont nothing to do with this forum. ill spend my time on grey bruce outdoors where people arnt such cry babbies

Of course you'd have this opinion if you're fishing grey bruce county area.  Do you fish east of the GTA on a regular basis?  Maybe your real problem is ignorance and not the website rules.  :rolleyes: