• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Fishheads

Fishheads

Float Fishing Superstore

• Active Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 08:50 PM

I Have received a new shipment of the best brown trout roe I have every seen.  Once again I thanked the good lord for dropping me such a wonderful supplier.   In an attempt to "Pay It Forward"  I have dropped the price on all my Roe.   Opener is on the way MEN and no better time to get stocked up like the present!!!!!   
I am also offering 10% off on all terminal tackle and other goodies in store 
Please use Coupon Code: opener10% 

Here is a look at the sweet new supply   :cool:

brownmarch2013_zps6ac63d57.jpg

+

brownmarch2014_zpsc4fde959.jpg

=

mike1_zps14e32e66.png

Thanks Everyone For Looking and Anyone that has had the pleasure of fishing Fishheads Brown Trout Roe Please Chime in and pass on a good word   :D   :D

#2 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:00 AM

darn, i should've waited to place a order

#3 Fishheads

Fishheads

Float Fishing Superstore

• Active Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:34 PM

darn, i should've waited to place a order

You got the discount,  Im offering 10% off on terminal tackle and you used the old centerpin talk code for 10%   so you saved the same amount.   

#4 Shmogley

Shmogley

Luck is one of my skills!

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

oh man

finaly got out to try that batch of brown roe you hooked up!

river was blown to all poop but i actually got 3/4 

one was even my personal best steelie!

awesome product! goes white quicker then the rainbow roe but it seems to release so much more scent and outperformed it big time.(my friend was with me using only rainbow roe and only got one fish on all day)

also they were smashing the bags like nothing ive seen before.. must have been starving or something. everytime i got a fish the bag would be mangled to all hell

before and after example:

th_IMG_1786.jpgth_IMG_1785.jpg

my new personal best steel! it was a bit beat up and had many battle scars but awesome fish and good fight, especially against the blown river currents:

th_IMG_1783.jpg

thanks again bud!

and everyone else... dont let this stuff pass by without a try :)

also.. would have gotten a better picture but i honestly wasnt expecting to catch crap in the conditions, and i didnt want to keep the fish out of the water so just rested it quick snapped it and let it get back to its business

#5 Fishheads

Fishheads

Float Fishing Superstore

• Active Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:26 PM

oh man

finaly got out to try that batch of brown roe you hooked up!

river was blown to all poop but i actually got 3/4 

one was even my personal best steelie!

awesome product! goes white quicker then the rainbow roe but it seems to release so much more scent and outperformed it big time.(my friend was with me using only rainbow roe and only got one fish on all day)

also they were smashing the bags like nothing ive seen before.. must have been starving or something. everytime i got a fish the bag would be mangled to all hell

before and after example:

th_IMG_1786.jpgth_IMG_1785.jpg

my new personal best steel! it was a bit beat up and had many battle scars but awesome fish and good fight, especially against the blown river currents:

th_IMG_1783.jpg

thanks again bud!

and everyone else... dont let this stuff pass by without a try :)

also.. would have gotten a better picture but i honestly wasnt expecting to catch crap in the conditions, and i didnt want to keep the fish out of the water so just rested it quick snapped it and let it get back to its business

SWEEEEEEETTTTTTT m Now thats what I Like To Hear    Fishheads Brown Smashes The Fish   

#6 RUSTY420

RUSTY420

Perch

• Active Members
  • 670 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:02 PM

Just made my order of fishheads roe for opener. Don't forget to grab one of his sweet hats

#7 Drift king

Drift king

Sunfish

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

hey just want to say thanks again mike hey guys buy up that brown trout roe the way it looks it wont last long

#8 Fishheads

Fishheads

Float Fishing Superstore

• Active Members
  • 754 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

hey just want to say thanks again mike hey guys buy up that brown trout roe the way it looks it wont last long

Thanks for stopping by Brother,   Glad to meet you