2 replies to this topic

#1 Joshkerzner

Joshkerzner

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:35 PM

hey everyone. 

me an a couple friends wana head down to the humber in toronto to cast a line or 2. does anyone know if it would be a good idea to head down this up coming weekend? check with the ministry, says its open all season. but does anyone know if we'll catch anything? we want to go soon and catch alot of trout, steelhead, etc. best possible weekend

best luck

- Ukerz

#2 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:37 AM

• Naming Rivers: The naming of any specific river or tributary is not permitted in the publicly viewable general discussion forum. Instead, please refer to the river by the general area it is located, ie “East Trib”, “West Trib”, “GB (Georgian Bay) Trib”, etc. For example, you are not allowed to say "I had a great day fishing yesterday on Wilmot Creek", instead, we encourage members to say "I had a great day fishing yesterday on an East Trib". The former statement should be relegated to the reports sections (coming soon), away from public view.

Any lake o trib should be holding fish now but check mnr for regulations.  That trib is not open all season, the northern part of that trib is closed until the trout season opener.

#3 classic drifter

classic drifter

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 460 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

• Naming Rivers: The naming of any specific river or tributary is not permitted in the publicly viewable general discussion forum. Instead, please refer to the river by the general area it is located, ie “East Trib”, “West Trib”, “GB (Georgian Bay) Trib”, etc. For example, you are not allowed to say "I had a great day fishing yesterday on Wilmot Creek", instead, we encourage members to say "I had a great day fishing yesterday on an East Trib". The former statement should be relegated to the reports sections (coming soon), away from public view.

Any lake o trib should be holding fish now but check mnr for regulations.  That trib is not open all season, the northern part of that trib is closed until the trout season opener.
tell him PUMP, tell him! and Pump is right, be carefull where you fish there, apparently there are MNR officers and tipsters always scouringaround there, both in uniform and on civilian clothes, just saying,