• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Fishing4life

Fishing4life

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:41 PM

Hi my names Na, at least thats wht my friends call me. I have been fishing for about 3 years intensely. Mostly shore fishing either directions, east or west, up to 250km. Fishing is an addiction for me. I keep whats edible and legal and I release what I dont want in the proper way. Every weekend and some lucky weekdays Im out there with my rods and whenever possible my friends. Just wanted to say hello and share my first few of the year that I have pics of. The first was released after making sure it was strong enough to swim away and the other two were kept. I have been blessed to catch a few more on different occasions but was unable to take the pictures. Here are some beauties from a simcoe tributary.

Attached Images

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
  • IMG-20140501-WA0003.jpg
  • IMG-20140501-WA0002.jpg

#2 Kit

Kit

Canadian River Angler

• Premium Account

• 1,895 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 07:50 PM

Welcome to OFF!.. Nice fish. I noticed in picture 3 there's a ton of trash in that spot, crazy. I usually carry a garbage bag where ever I go and pick up everything.

#3 Fishing4life

Fishing4life

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

Yeah I know I grabbed the most I could its sad to see. What also annoying is people not disposing of their lines after they get stuck. Nothing more annoying then crossing onto lines while trying to bring in the fish.

#4 Kit

Kit

Canadian River Angler

• Premium Account

• 1,895 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 08:54 PM

Oh yeah ive got into countless arguments with people about leaving there s hit behind at the water.

#5 hamiltonangler94

hamiltonangler94

Smallmouth Fanatic

• Active Members
  • 1,060 posts

Posted 15 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

Welcome! Some nice looking northern you got there...definently one of my favourite fish to catch

#6 dusty122

dusty122

Sunfish

• Members
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:50 AM

WELCOME!!!! nice pics your gonna like the community!

#7 BnK

BnK

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

Welcome! Nice pictures bud! 

Were love our fishing here but love to help out as well so make sure you grab a plastic bag next time and scoop up whatever garbage some crazy people left behind too. 

All the best and welcome again! 

#8 Carp Addiction

Carp Addiction

Sunfish

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

Welcome Na!

Nice pics:-) great forum here, great bunch of guys and gals

#9 Shmogley

Shmogley

Luck is one of my skills!

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

nice pikes man! welcome!

#10 Fishing4life

Fishing4life

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 01:20 AM

thx guys appreciate....havent hit any carp yet...one of my favorite fish to fight hands down...was wondering if someone can point me to somewhere on the holland...maybe a canal area that often gets baited...anywhere half hour away from markham is good for me...thanks

#11 hammercarp

hammercarp

Perch

• Active Members
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

Welcome. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pike, carp, shore fishing, bass, perch, sunfish, gta fishing, catfish, salmon, trout