• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 hamtownhog

hamtownhog

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:28 PM

And folks and webmasters  wonder why people stop posting anything at all ! 

You sound like a bunch of BINGO hall bitches .....You anglers no who you are .

They have been netting fish and throwing fish around like bags of rice for years out of nets smacking against the water and sorting trays  and some of you  crying about one fish oos getting a picture then releasing it ? Come on , obviously the member  that posted this pic was proud of a catch and felt necessary to show his healthy oos catch that was released as stated ..

Does not mean we need to Hound him until he never posts a great catch or piece of angling news ever again ..

All anglers that feel the way they type should do something about what they see in real time live events and scenarios because if everyone ripped the head off that guy taking pike at belwood or catching bass or trout before opening dates ,,,,, instead of waiting till your home to type about it ,you could have done much more in person you a Hypocritical keyboard  TROLLs .

#22 420fisherman

420fisherman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

Same here only gotten bass carp, and a sucker.. Still hunting for some walleye and for a pike! Ive seen some nice sized ones but they just stared at my bait lol

#23 420fisherman

420fisherman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

Hamtownhog 100 percent right..

#24 grayer

grayer

Sunfish

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

..lol

#25 Knuguy

Knuguy

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

a buddy and I took a canoe from Glen Morris to paris one Sun aft a few years back. Caught about 20-25 bass, some good size ones. Dead easy way to fish. Just saw a couple more fishermen in waders---looked like a lot of trouble in compariso. Used Big 'O's. White or crayfish IIRC.

#26 420fisherman

420fisherman

Sunfish

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 11:26 PM

Heard good things about thw big O, ill be picking up one or two come bass season

#27 Knuguy

Knuguy

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 996 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:26 AM

It's my 'go to' lure for bass, pike, walleye. I've struck a couple of bows on them but lost both.

#28 hamtownhog

hamtownhog

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

Agreed BIG o's all kinds of colors have proven to land fish over and over .....All species while trolling or throwing ...

Good choice but slip float and minnow have also landed me my biggest smashers ! 

420fisherman you will not be disappointed ,

Good Luck .