• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Steven Walls

Steven Walls

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:19 AM

Ya never fished that area before but I've heard there's a lot of good fishing to be had.

There is. I've been to Mississauga, Ottawa last week for a family gettogether and on week-ends we all went for fishing and caught few largemouths and couple of sunfish too. We had rented suites, MAC Suites, at Eglinton Eve West, and the lake was just few mins drive from there. I think the lake is known as Professor's Lake. Also, there heard that one couple has caught a monster goldfish from a lake in South Lake Drive, but we didn't get to go there. The whole area is known for great resources and my friend told not to miss fishing in these lakes. Will be coming back soon for more fishing.

#122 cptpronin

cptpronin

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:54 PM

v chubby chunkster

Attached Images

• IMG00221.jpg

#123 thunderlord

thunderlord

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

Hi guys i dont know where to post this but, I having alot of problems finding a good shore fishing stop in the mississauga bramton area. I am fairly new to real fishing (bass, trout, ect...) however i have been fishing for catfish and sunfish in Lake aquatine since 2010. However now lake aquatine's fish population was greatly decreased due to over fishing. Today i went to Heart Lake in Brampton hopeing to catch a small LM or SMD bass or trout (7inchs or even smaller), however i had no luck and the people beside me only caught 1 small panfish. I was using a bo ya spinner and a blue wolf vibrax and i had no luck, then i tried a crack bait but also came out empty handed, do you guys know any good lakes with Bass or trout (ShoreFishing) near here? and is their a better bait i should try? Btw i also used worms and no luck.

#124 cptpronin

cptpronin

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 03 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

li'l piggy

Attached Images

• IMG00228.jpg

#125 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout