7 replies to this topic

#1 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 03:47 PM

http://www.cupelocal...shioned-picnic/

This should be a good event to bring out the little ones.

Also the good people at the Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassadors will be hosting the Fishing Event where they'll teach kids how to fish.

http://torontourbanfishing.com/

Old-Fashioned-Picnic.png

After a fun-filled day in High Park last year, replete with prizes, games, music and shows, we’re planning on doing it again!

Join us on Saturday, June 21, 2014 for our second Old Fashioned Picnic  in High Park.

RSVP now in the Members’ Portal or on our Event Line: 416-977-1629 ext. 508.

Registration on the day of the picnic begins at 9:30 a.m. and the races begin at 10:15 a.m.

#2 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:06 AM

#3 gavins2

gavins2

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 07:55 PM

Hi pump i am 14 and i also fish in toronto and i am a huge fan of your vids and i was wondering which places in toronto or mississauga have the best fishing for panfish,bass,pike

thanks,

Jovan

#4 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 10:10 PM

I find the best place for panfish in Toronto is grenadier pond.  You can catch panfish, crappie, largemouth bass and the rare pike.

There are a lot of good spots for pike in marina's that are by the lake like humber bay park and promenade park.

I don't fish mississauga that much but port credit and promenade park are spots I would like to work on.

Hi pump i am 14 and i also fish in toronto and i am a huge fan of your vids and i was wondering which places in toronto or mississauga have the best fishing for panfish,bass,pike

thanks,

Jovan

#5 gavins2

gavins2

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:07 AM

I find the best place for panfish in Toronto is grenadier pond.  You can catch panfish, crappie, largemouth bass and the rare pike.

There are a lot of good spots for pike in marina's that are by the lake like humber bay park and promenade park.

I don't fish mississauga that much but port credit and promenade park are spots I would like to work on.

ok thanks  do u know about the fishing at the humber bay ponds and what species have you caught there and at port credit

#6 gavins2

gavins2

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 04:57 PM

hi pump its me again i will be fishing port credit tomorrow for panfish do you want me to tell you if a catch anything?

#7 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 08:16 PM

You can send me a private message

#8 gavins2

gavins2

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts