Photo

Ultra Light Rod/Reel and Complete Panfish Kit!

ultra light rod reel panfish

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cptpronin

cptpronin

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

Anybody who is into panfish and ultra light tackle is really going to like this lot!

Hoping to sell this whole lot as an entire kit, but willing to sell the rod/reel combo separate from everything else. 

If you want the entire kit/lot, message me asap before it gets picked at!

Selling because I do not have the time to go panfishing anymore.

Could be an excellent start up kit for the youngin who wants to move up to a 'big boy' rod, or anybody who wants to go slab hunting.

Pickup in west Oakville.

Buy the WHOLE lot as a kit for $140!!! (close to $300 retail!)

100_2455.JPG

- Rod/Reel combo ($100 if sold separate -- a very good bargain!)

Browning Medallion 7' UL/Fast (2-piece) spinning rod:  Boron/graphite composite blank, very nice cork handle (bought it because of the handle!), and the blank has a very nice action.  It handled some mutant slab crappie and bluegill and tosses a light float/jig a country mile.  Perfect for float fishing panfish!  Retails $80.

Pflueger President 6925 spinning reel:  The next size up from the ultra light model, holds 110 yards 4lb, 10 bearings, 5.2:1 gear ratio.  It is considered a 'lite' reel, but it balances better on the 7' Medallion rod.  It is a very nice reel, ultra smooth.  Retails $60.

Both rod and reel are in new condition, bought last year, only fished a few times last fall and once this spring.  Selling because I do not have enough time to panfish. 

100_2456.JPG

100_2457.JPG

100_2459.JPG

100_2460.JPG

- Assorted jigs and plastics

Plenty of panfish tubes in different sizes and colours.  Jigheads are 1/32 and 1/16th in size, assorted colours.  There is also a selection of mini twister tails too.  Also a box of assembled jigs in my favourite patterns.  Tip: the 'sexy shad' tubes on a blue/chartrues jig head seems to work the best, especially for those big slabs!  Probably close to $100 retail!

100_2462.JPG

100_2463.JPG

100_2464.JPG

- Floats and terminal tackle

Small 1/32 slip floats and 1/8oz clip on floats.  Thill brand, good quality balsa wood.  Includes some small sized octopus hooks for bait, some micro line swivels and plenty of 4lb ultra green leader wheels... and a 2lb leader wheel.  Also includes float ties and beads for setting your float.  The leader wheels are worth $20 alone, the rest probably another $20.

100_2461.JPG

100_2465.JPG

- A fresh, unused 1000 yard spool of clear Trilene XL mono mainline (worth $20 retail)

Pickup in west Oakville

Thanks for looking!

#2 cptpronin

cptpronin

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 404 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 07:11 AM

!!!EVERYTHING SOLD!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ultra light, rod, reel, panfish