• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 TheSkyIsBlue

TheSkyIsBlue

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 04:41 PM

Went fishing for bass to see where they're active in the GTA. At Professors lake, I can't seem to catch more than crappie but I've seen some people pull 1-2 pounders out of there. Lake aquitaine's bass are gone, at least the decent ones, there are mainly rock bass and bluegills and afew crappie. I fished there for ours and only got sunfish. Heart lake is where the action is at, I got 3 lmb in about 20 minutes. Each weighing at about 1.5 pounds. I'm thinking of checking Ontario place out soon. I'll keel this posted. Picture is the biggest of the 3 bass I got at heart lake. I also got a bis rock bass.

Attached Images

• image-1.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

#2 Hairyfish

Hairyfish

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

Went fishing for bass to see where they're active in the GTA. At Professors lake, I can't seem to catch more than crappie but I've seen some people pull 1-2 pounders out of there. Lake aquitaine's bass are gone, at least the decent ones, there are mainly rock bass and bluegills and afew crappie. I fished there for ours and only got sunfish. Heart lake is where the action is at, I got 3 lmb in about 20 minutes. Each weighing at about 1.5 pounds. I'm thinking of checking Ontario place out soon. I'll keel this posted. Picture is the biggest of the 3 bass I got at heart lake. I also got a bis rock bass.

Nice catch!! Thanks for the info!

#3 BnK

BnK

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 10:59 PM

Congrats buddy! 

All the best to you and keep fishing :)

#4 Joshkerzner

Joshkerzner

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 September 2014 - 11:40 PM

A great place for bass fishing is right near the brickworks. seen people catch big largemouth there

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GTA, Bass, lmb, smb, bassreport, bass report, gta fishing, urban fishing gta