• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Christopher K

Christopher K

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:28 PM

Ya, it's just a little webby for my liking, but if you look you can find some better ones for sure. Still nothing at our location (Vaughan) so you'll have to call the other stores.

#22 fenwickfisher

fenwickfisher

Sunfish

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:35 AM

maybe i should have specified that i was looking for a cape in grizzly.....anyways i ordered a 1/2 cape of grizzly and a half cape of silver badger from feather emporium they have a great selection and allow you to buy full,half, and quarter capes and saddles instead of being stuck with one colour.( not sure if anywhere else does it but i couldnt find any)...he's got a bargain bin page too with some pretty good deals in it. Should be a week or so until i get my order and if i like what i get i will definitely buy from there again.

#23 Shawarma

Shawarma

Perch

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 January 2015 - 05:45 PM

I ordered the 1/2 Cape starter set where they send you 5 1/2 capes. Great looking product and shipping was $9 so no big deal.

#24 fenwickfisher

fenwickfisher

Sunfish

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 01:46 PM

got my order from feather emporium today.....excellent quality hackle for a decent price highly recommend checking them out quick shipping too got my order in a week