• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 bass0416

bass0416

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:24 PM

Here is some of the footage of my first few trips on the ice this season. It is from mid December in the Kawarthas and last week on Simcoe. Hope you Enjoy and remember to watch in HD!

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

#2 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

Awesome!  How thick was the ice when you were fighting that laker?

#3 bass0416

bass0416

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:59 PM

All the Lakers in the video were on 5 inches of perfectly clear ice. Awesome to see them fighting 30 feet below you.

#4 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 12:38 AM

Awesome video, it must have been a lot of work editing it. I've been keeping an eye on kijiji waiting for a cheap gopro to come up. How long can you leave the video running before the battery runs out?

#5 NiagaraSteel

NiagaraSteel

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Awesome video, it must have been a lot of work editing it. I've been keeping an eye on kijiji waiting for a cheap gopro to come up. How long can you leave the video running before the battery runs out?

I've been trying to figure that out with mine, with the battery bacpack it does easy 3 hours, maybe 4-5 since it's new.

#6 Shawarma

Shawarma

Perch

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 09:18 AM

That last one didn't want to leave you lol.

#7 bass0416

bass0416

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:31 AM

Thanks. The editing is not too bad as long as I sit down and do it all at once. As for the battery life, they are pretty crappy for that. With a normal battery in the wintertime you would be lucky to get an hour of filming per battery. They are a great little camera though and once you get one you will want another shortly after.

#8 Diana Danger

Diana Danger

Steel Bunny

• Active Members
  • 893 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 08:06 PM

Here is some of the footage of my first few trips on the ice this season. It is from mid December in the Kawarthas and last week on Simcoe. Hope you Enjoy and remember to watch in HD!

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

OMG!  You are awesome!  This was so well done.  Different angles, music selection, editing and of course the fish........all exceptional!  I'm watching again :)