• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Spcvicar

Spcvicar

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:59 PM

Looking for info from fellow kayak anglers, got another kayak this year and am asking for info. I noted not to identify exact locations of fishing sights (for Trout and salmon) but I was wondering what about launch locations for places. I may want to launch the yak into the Grand river can I get or give an exact location or is it need to be coded? Anyone know of a map with these launch sites on them?

Anyone have any enjoyable spots to have a relaxing day fishing and paddling with the wife? Just doing some preseason research, and if it involves an overnight stay in a decent accommodation I am good with that.

Any thing you can add about what has helped you the most in your Kayak fishing experience would be great also because now that retirement is here every idea is a dream until I decide to act on it.

By the way used the mirage 14 till this year, and just picked up the first hobie pro angler T17 in Ontario. Hoping this ice in the Niagara river hurries up and melts.

Have a great day all and God Bless hoping to meet you on the water.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kayak fishing, Niagara, Lake Ontario & Erie Grand Ri