6 replies to this topic

#1 Arman

Arman

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

Greetings people.

I am looking for a place to take my father for fishing in Ontario. I want an isolated place away from city. But it has to be a drive-in place :(...  I can drive up to 3-4 hours.. Maybe Camp there over night.

If anyone can provide me with some information... I will highly appreciate it.  

Thank you

#2 Shmogley

Shmogley

Luck is one of my skills!

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 09:20 PM

try out the ministry's new tool. ive had mixed results with it but its good for finding new waters

FISH ON-Line

#3 GuitarBuildingAngler

GuitarBuildingAngler

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 399 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

try out the ministry's new tool. ive had mixed results with it but its good for finding new waters

FISH ON-Line

I second that.

#4 GTAbassangler

GTAbassangler

Sunfish

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:18 PM

I'm assuming this "new tool" is a bit inaccurate, as I just looked at mountsberg and the most dominating fish species there is northern pike, but yet they don't have them listed?

#5 gowbush

gowbush

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:34 AM

Not sure where you are. Check out Gow-Bush-Kon Lodge, great walleye fishing,pike small mouth bass and trout fishing

#6 BnK

BnK

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:01 PM

Lots and lots of places around here. Do your due diligence and it'll pay off :) 

#7 esoxenvy

esoxenvy

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 05:02 PM

Ontario is big.  3 or 4 hours doesn't take you very far if you're near Ottawa. but want to fish near Lake of the Woods.  Where are you located?

This would have to be for the summer of 2016, since this site does not see much activity and posting is minimal.    

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fishing, drive-in