• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:23 PM

As the title says, I am clearing out a lot of fly gear.  Everything is top quality equipment and in excellent to near new condition.  All prices are fair and negotiable (to a point  No low ball offers)  PM me if you need any other info

Orvis Access - 8 1/2'  Mid Flex - 5wt - 4 pce.  Rod is excellent condition and only been used a handful of times.  Comes with original Orvis cordura rod tube.  Included is a 5/6wt large arbour fly reel spooled with a WF5F line.  Asking $250

Mystic 'M' Series - 9'3" - 6wt - 4 pce.  This is the flagship of the Mystic line of fly rods and in near new condition.  www.mysticoutdoors.com   Awesome rod that can be used for resident trout to bass to even a light steelhead rod.  perfect for nymph rigs and streamer fishing.  Comes with factory tube.  Also has 5/6wt large arbour reel with a SA Mastery Series Headstart WF6F line (brand new never touched water)  Asking $275

March Brown Perfection Series - 9'6" - 8wt - 3pce.  Near new (used 3x)  Boutique fly rod mfg out of the American NE.  Comes with factory tube.  Awesome rod for Steelhead or larger warm water species.  Matched with a 7/8wt large arbour reel and an Airflo Ridge Supple Impact Taper WF8F line that is perfect for streamers and nymphing rigs.  Asking $250

Dry Fly collection - over 200 of top quality dries in various sizes and patterns.  Contains multiples of each pattern and size.  Would need to send a picture to appreciate but if interested I can do that.  Also comes in a Simms magnetic closure case.  Asking $125 (about 1/2 of cost of flies)

Orvis Tackle Pack vest - Shorty model. Size Large.  Great condition  Asking $40

Let me know if you are interested in anything.  Can also do package deals if you want more than one set up.  I may have more to list later.

Could also be interested in trades for quality Bass/Musky gear

John

#2 Shmogley

Shmogley

Luck is one of my skills!

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 11:43 AM

pm me about the dry fly selection bud ;)

a pic of the vest might interest me for that too

#3 IR4J

IR4J

Perch

• Active Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 12:19 PM

Gahdam, looks like a couple stellar deals to me. Some body please eat this up so my wallet doesnt have to!

#4 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:22 PM

5wt Orvis is SOLD

#5 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:56 AM

Back uo to the top

Still for sale and good deals.  try me for pricing...you never know

#6 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 06:35 PM

Mystic 6wt is sold

#7 Berg

Berg

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:53 PM

Is the reel with the Orvis Access rod also an Access reel?

#8 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 07:13 PM

Access is sold

#9 JDean

JDean

Sunfish

• Members
  • 200 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 02:19 PM

9'6" 8 WT outfit still for sale.  Perfect for the steelhead season that is just starting.

Orvis vest still available as well.