Photo

I just recently bought my fishing boat, but will definitely do the job. Haveit in a slip at the Holland River Marina, WANT A FISHING BUDDY OR TWO

Have a lot of gear fishing safety buddy for fishing Have boat and gear

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DarkNDeep2222

DarkNDeep2222

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 05:21 PM

Just bought a 1987 Cadorette 16' Bow Rider with a MerCruiser 140hp IO WITH A COBRA OUTDRIVE...can go like stink, and is great for fishing...only thing not there is a trolling motor, but will be receiving a uised Mercury 10hp soon for trolling for pike, muskie and bass...yeeeeehhhaaaaa!

Need one or two guys to fish with...Boat is in a slip at the Holland Marsh...Fishing alone is lonely...Call me at 905-455-1169...I can go almost any time, as I am on ODSP (medical disability from ON)

Have tons of gear, bring your life preserver, but we also have some!

Money for gas would be appreciated...I live at the southern end of Creditview Road, Brampton, ON l6y0g5image.jpg image.jpg

#2 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 06:43 PM

Welcome to the forum fellow fisherman :)  I hope you find some company - we've got a great crowd here.  Although DarkNDeep sounds a bit... scary...

#3 staffman

staffman

Smallmouth Bass

• Active Members
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:41 PM

Welcome ! If I lived closer I'd take you up on your generous offer.

#4 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 04:09 PM

Welcome ! If I lived closer I'd take you up on your generous offer.

Same here, and Welcome to the forum, like others I enjoy fishing alone and enjoying the peacefulness of the outdoors, however, its nice to have someone to shoot the breeze with every now and again.  very generous offer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Have a lot of gear, fishing, safety buddy for fishing, Have boat and gear