Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:22 PM

I think you will probably need different attire

#6 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:09 AM

Hes Mr. GQ, gotta look all spiffy and shiz, for everything.   NADO - I don't get it, how does what end?  You talking about my fat ass weighing down your other kayak and taking on water?

#7 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:19 AM

followed by the kayak splitting in two and sinking like the titanic

#8 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:47 AM

Not to worry, there wont be any icebergs.

#9 floss_boss

floss_boss

Sunfish

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

Cannot wait!!!!

KILLA.jpg[/url]

#10 troutddicted

troutddicted

Bouts with trouts

• Moderators
  • 2,560 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:17 PM

:lol:

#11 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 01:55 PM

haha lol perfect

#12 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 10:40 PM

Nado asked why he didnt hook up in the last video. No one helps? Nado the problem with the last video is seperation and distance of the chase. Some of the top trout anglers on the would refer to this as a hiccup. You already started off with a rising trout. This is were the "program" and "system" comes into play. The "program" starts and the "system" is the finishing with a hook up. You will notice on the screen when the initial rise was on a dead stick. As soon as you lifted it dumped. That was the "hunter" and then the "feeder" (second fish) came into play. This is common with lakers on the hunt. When he startes to dump this is were the "system" comes into play. Both those trout were catchable. I noticed a pattern in your attempt which will be hard for you to break. But once you notice it you will start to understand the "system".

#13 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 December 2015 - 11:13 PM

Haha Nado. Wrong post.lol.

#14 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 01:40 PM

lol no worries, that post was meant to spark some discussion over something that has frustrated everyone on Simcoe at one point or another. I can't wait for the first fish that crushes my hopes followed by the first fish that goes vertical and inhales my bait on the drop.

The suspense is killing me.

#15 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

Trout on simcoe are fun. There is so many. Simcoe is a fish factory

#16 Shawarma

Shawarma

Perch

• Active Members
  • 853 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 04:35 PM

Nado asked why he didnt hook up in the last video. No one helps? Nado the problem with the last video is seperation and distance of the chase. Some of the top trout anglers on the would refer to this as a hiccup. You already started off with a rising trout. This is were the "program" and "system" comes into play. The "program" starts and the "system" is the finishing with a hook up. You will notice on the screen when the initial rise was on a dead stick. As soon as you lifted it dumped. That was the "hunter" and then the "feeder" (second fish) came into play. This is common with lakers on the hunt. When he startes to dump this is were the "system" comes into play. Both those trout were catchable. I noticed a pattern in your attempt which will be hard for you to break. But once you notice it you will start to understand the "system".

I'll bite.. What's the system you're referring to? You also mentioned a pattern to break.. Can you point it out?

#17 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 06:35 PM

"System". Its on how a graph and fish works. Actually it can only work one way. It either marks straight, up or down. The system is the "how too" get those marks into a hook up. In Nado's video were he had it stationary is what im refering to a hiccup. Notice as he moves his bait (higher mark moves up) the fish (lower mark) instantly dumps. Now ask yourself what just happened? The trout was comin on his own and committed to the bait. So why did it dump off. Also notice his pattern. Did you ever see the lure close to the fish? Nope. I didnt. He never once played the ""TRUE"" chase game. I was having the same issue until i figured it all out. When the "system" or "program" is done properly you will average over 75% on the marks. I know guys that hit over 80-90% on there marks in a day. Whities or lakers. Its no different then a video game. Some make it to different levels and some just blows through the stadges cause they play it eveyday. There is no difference!!

#18 NADO

NADO

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:22 AM

I'm surprised it almost took a year to get a reply like this to that video, and on a different thread too! So who is going to go out and slay all of the lake trouts with that advice? lol

#19 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

I will be out for sure. Boats are ready to go. Just power washed both of them and onboard battery chargers are plugged in. Had the boat out today gpsing packs of lakers. Noticed a pattern at all the spots i checked from bbp to johnsons beach and long the west shore to carthews bay. Seems there all hanging on particular spots. Marked some mega schools which i havent seen for years. Looks like this weather is putting us back to the old big schools days of the 90s. Beautiful day today in the boat. 6 hours well spent. Launchs were good along the west side of the lake. No docks other then at barrie

#20 xbend

xbend

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 December 2015 - 07:23 PM

Lol. Nado. Just stating what i seen. Next time before takin off let him get closer.