Photo

Salmon in July near sparrow lake? Anyone? Help me plan a once in a lifetime fishing trip.

salmon July lake joseph

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Abe

Abe

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:47 AM

Hi everyone, I just joined the forum. I am planing a once in a lifetime trip to Canada, specifically a lake house by sparrow lake Ontario. :cool: We should be their for a week mid July. I've got two young boys with me, 10 and 7.

I have had a dream for many years to fish for salmon. :razz:

Is this a reality that time of year. Where would be the best place to go? What do you recommend close to the area?

I have a limited budget but would spend a few hundred bucks if a charter is the only way to go.

Please let me know how you would go about catching some salmon.  :rolleyes:  

If this is not really a possibility, what would you recommend doing in the area for a once in a lifetime fishing trip. A charter may work for 4 hours but the rest on the time I need a good lake or river. My lake house comes with a boat, but I assume I'll be limited to lake Joseph.

Looking forward to hearing your valued advise.

Thank you,

Dan

:)

#2 getin

getin

Perch

• Active Members
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

Your initial post said Joseph lake and I wrote aome tips but noe saw Sparrow lake and had to delete it. Sparrow is known for good bass fishing. No salmon there, I think

#3 Abe

Abe

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

Thanks Getin, ya originally I was lead to believe that the cabin was near Joseph lake but it was later clarified to be by Sparrow lake. Sorry for the confusion and thanks for the bass tip.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: salmon, July, lake joseph