2 replies to this topic

#1 FishingGuy18

FishingGuy18

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 08:42 PM

Hello. 

My name is Brad, I have been a fishermen for 16 years if not longer, I have always dreamed of getting sponsored, I am a die hard fishermen, I host my own walleye derby's, I am gone fishing basically day to day 1-4 hours if not longer, Don't believe me about hosting derby's ? Ask my folks, Don't believe me being gone day to day? Ask my folks! I am from Ottawa Ontario, I mostly fish the St Lawrence and the Ottawa river, When it comes to derby's I am competitive,  " Very Competitive ". I also fish the Temiskaming shores of Ontario witch is located near Cobalt Ontario, I am looking to travel the country someday and fish different locations! Two summers ago I met one of my favorite sponsors " Mr. Bob Izumi" Very nice man! Very good fishermen!, I met Mr Izumi at the St Lawrence river, There was a Bass tournament going on witch was located in Morrisburg Ontario, " 2014 ". I love to do some trolling, I use spinner hooks with a worm harnist attached to a bottom bouncer, I like to fire up the trolling motor on a daily basis and try to catch them pike and muskey in shallow beds, For jigging I mostly use walleye rigs with a three hook line and a weight for a better feel, I normally like to fish for the walleye in 15-30ft of water, As you can tell I am very experience and looking to upgrade!! 

If you like this post and want to give me an opportunity of sponsorship, Send me a PM now!!! Thank you very much!! :) Have a great day, Evening/or night ;)

Brad. 

#2 fisherman2280

fisherman2280

Sunfish

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 12:09 PM

Heck I've fished 30+ years have won 3 tournaments int eh last 6 years. My boat is from a tournament I won.

I work Mon - Fri 9-5,  college graduate with a great job and fish when i can.

Who wants to sponsor me now?

What a joke asking for sponsors.

#3 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 10:44 PM

Welcome to OFF!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fishing