• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 tombo

tombo

Sunfish

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 10:21 AM

Hi, new to ice fishing. I have limited gear and experience, but I do have a reliable snowmobile to get to those outta the way spots. Im looking to hookup with someone to fish some northern lakes. I live in Niagara, someone close by would be best! Any takers??

#2 McLean2016

McLean2016

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:20 AM

I'm in Hamilton, lots of lakes to choose from all depends on how far you want to drive.
I've got all the gear, and a ton of walk on spots that don't really require a machine. Doesn't hurt to have one though, I'll upload a bunch of pictures from last years hardwater season into my album today.

#3 McLean2016

McLean2016

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 09:34 AM

http://www.ontariofi.../1617-img-4160/

That should take you too my photos I uploaded, let me know if you wanna get out this year

#4 Mikewilz

Mikewilz

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:34 PM

Cum to lake nipissing in north bay

#5 FishingTheGrand

FishingTheGrand

Earthworm

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

Hey Tombo and McLean, if there's room for another I'd join you. (McLean, judging by your pictures I also just sent you a message on kijiji.)  I'm more in Tombo's boat, new to ice fishing but want to try it out. I'm in Brantford!

#6 McLean2016

McLean2016

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:43 AM

FishingTheGrand shoot me a pm, couldn't find your email in my mailbox.
Heading up north Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday next week. Could possibly meet you on the lake somewhere, the car I'm riding in is going to be packed lol