• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Big Butthead

Big Butthead

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 08:25 PM

Hello all.  Moved to Saskatchewan in 1988 from the Ottawa valley.  My fondest memories is hand line fishing for brown catfish with my dad on the Ottawa river (landing the odd eel) and for pickerel below the Rideau falls.  Even though we have an excellent fishery here in Saskatchewan, I miss the fish variety that Ontario offers.  My fishing partners these days are my 3 grandchildren.  On a regular work week, my boat is in the water 1 to 3 times a week.

Joining this forum to meet like-minded people and re-familiarize myself with Ontario fishing opportunities as I'm planning a 7 week fishing trip across Ontario this summer.

I've taken the "Big Butthead" name cause it's my young grandson's way of describing the big size Northerns he regularly lands into the boat. Oh! and about that 51"er in the picture, my 11 yr old grandson caught it, he took the picture as it was to big for him to hold on to it. 

Looking forward to exchanging ideas and fish stories.  Anyone planning to come fishing Saskatchewan waters are welcome to contact me.