• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 IvansFishingVideos

IvansFishingVideos

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:47 AM

Not the most recent trip, but it was fun. We booked a spot for a tent just north of Cobourg. Bass was hitting like crazy. I would suspect that that area is not fished a lot.

#2 bharkasaig

bharkasaig

Sunfish

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 08:28 PM

Ivan, I know exactly where you camped! I'm lucky enough to have in-laws who have a trailer on the lake there. A few years ago they were thinking of moving. Fortunately they have a fish-crazed grandson so they've decided to stay.

If you return and see someone trying to fly-fish there come by and say hi, it'll probably be me.

#3 IvansFishingVideos

IvansFishingVideos

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 07:24 AM

Ivan, I know exactly where you camped! I'm lucky enough to have in-laws who have a trailer on the lake there. A few years ago they were thinking of moving. Fortunately they have a fish-crazed grandson so they've decided to stay.

If you return and see someone trying to fly-fish there come by and say hi, it'll probably be me.

My buddy booked it, but to tell you the truth, I have hard time finding that spot as there are too many similar ones. Would you be kind to send me the address?  I do remember going to some shack where some native lady had all sorts of goodies for sale. Gotta come back as it is just one hour drive from my house. 

#4 bharkasaig

bharkasaig

Sunfish

• Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 09:54 PM

I've pm'd you