Photo

Intro and way to earn Free Fishing gear!

Free Fishing Gear Free Fishing Gear!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MasterWalleyeTamer

MasterWalleyeTamer

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 12:34 PM

Hey Everyone, I am proud to be a new Member of the OntarioFishingForums website. My Name is Josh Spack , I am very proud member of NationalProStaff.com. If you havent heard of national prostaff it is a website where fisherman and anglers from all over the world get together to share their memories, pictures and stories as well they have an amazing sponsorship opportunities as well! I would like to let you all know about the new NationalProStaff Fishing App. Right now if you register through my link and download the National Pro Staff App, you can have the opportunity to earn free fishing gear and equipment and absolutely free shipping!

Some of you might ask well how is this possible?. The answer is simple, the National Pro Staff app is Giving away High quality gear, such as Reels, Line, Lures, Bait, Attractant Sprays, clothes , anything you would need for your fishing journey , you would be able to earn for free! How it works, is fairly easy and all you have to do is click on my link which will bring you to the registration page. After registering you get a bonus of 50 points to start using towards free gear and equipment. For every friend or family member you refer to the fishing App you receive 100 points as well as they receive 50 points for Joining. Gear starts at only 250 points so all you would have to do is refer two people and you receive free gear! This is an amazing opportunity for those people who cant afford a lot of fishing equipment or if you just want to get that once in a lifetime sponsorship opportunity. The options are truly endless, click my link below to register!

https://nps.app.link/OQApVpRg7A

#2 fishfreek

fishfreek

Perch

• Active Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

This sounds almost like a Nationalprostaff. Pyramid LOL.

#3 Aqua

Aqua

Sunfish

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:48 PM

Robot voice - " yabba dabba do "

#4 ApacheFishingVentures

ApacheFishingVentures

Sunfish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

No thanks.The instagram hero pictures are getting out of hand and NPS is part of the problem. I'm all for saving a buck and trying new product, but with these kinds of programs, you end up being a sales rep for these companies and they pay you in " gear" and entry fees... Gear don't pay the bills. AND unfortunately the social media game is so inflated with people who are on employment insurance half the year and just fish everyday that working guys like me could never post enough pictures to make the nps thing viable for either me or the sponsor. Maybe i'll apply for such programs when low lives stop claiming all the EI I pay into every year and never claim. Funny though how the people I know who are legitimately injured and need financial support can't get it yet every construction worker under 30 that i meet get it 6 months of the year with no effort in finding a job in the winter...

#5 Parkerc45

Parkerc45

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 01:57 PM

Hey, checkout this new fishing app! https://nps.app.link/wCnFVygdJB

If you download this app you will get 50 free points to spend toward free fishing gear !!

#6 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 08:59 PM

If you subscribe to my youtube channel you'll get 10000000000000 free points

#7 finnigan

finnigan

Sunfish

• Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 10:49 AM

Ahh this shits just getting annoying now. It's all over instagram and Facebook as well.

#8 ApacheFishingVentures

ApacheFishingVentures

Sunfish

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 11:52 AM

Ahh this shits just getting annoying now. It's all over instagram and Facebook as well.

Amen to that

#9 Swing4Steel

Swing4Steel

Swing and float

• Active Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 07:06 AM

Nationalpoostaff

#10 Guest_tossing iron_*

Guest_tossing iron_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2017 - 01:02 PM