• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#21 Matt Rickles

Matt Rickles

Sunfish

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:40 PM

Sounds great! Now I know I can go anywhere I want basically !! Awesome !!! I love it !!!

#22 Matt Rickles

Matt Rickles

Sunfish

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 02:41 PM

Just clean up after Im done !! And hey !! Even if im trespassing who cares because worst I can get is a warming !!! Ha ha

( eyes rolling )

In where I'm from trespassing gets you in serious trouble maybe in hospital...not used to this freedoms

#23 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 03:27 PM

Just clean up after Im done !! And hey !! Even if im trespassing who cares because worst I can get is a warming !!! Ha ha

( eyes rolling )

In where I'm from trespassing gets you in serious trouble maybe in hospital...not used to this freedoms

Confused easily???

I don't think it is very likely that a property owner will warm you up after trespassing. Our Country doesn't have this freedoms you are referring to.

#24 bigugly

bigugly

Crappie

• Active Members
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 04:54 PM

@tossing iron, you gotta find it first. We use to confront locals negatively just to find our cabin broke into or windows smashed, we stopped making a big fuss and no issues what so ever. We may own the property but I find it hard to stop people from enjoying it. It's my take on it and how I am.

#25 Guest_tossing iron_*

Guest_tossing iron_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Very smart Big.
My buddy leaves his hunting camps unlocked for the same reasons.

#26 Swing4Steel

Swing4Steel

Swing and float

• Active Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM

Go back to that country then

#27 Huronfly

Huronfly

Sunfish

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:41 PM

Lol this is hilarious!

#28 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:27 PM

some people on here will push limits when it comes to private property, and then wonder why more gets taken away each year, respect the property you are allowed to fish, if its super early, or late, don't go making loud  noises and hooting and hollering, keep noise to a bare minimum, your voice travels a lot further than you think.  whatever you bring in, bring it back out, its not  hard, and weighs less coming back out.

just because its posted, doesn't mean you can't go knock on a door and ask permission, you may be surprised and be granted access to prime fishing spot that only you have access to

#29 Swing4Steel

Swing4Steel

Swing and float

• Active Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:38 PM

Step one on noise. Dont even shut your car door normally. Bump it closed with your butt.

#30 Swing4Steel

Swing4Steel

Swing and float

• Active Members
  • 1,523 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 08:43 PM

People who own river frontage are well aware they are on fishing grounds. Some dont care if people fish as long as their property is being respected. The other put up signs. River fishing is not a new thing in this province....

Stick to the river. Dont be annoying. Dont light frickin fires and clean up your mess and we will all be able to continue to fish these wonderful places

#31 Matt Rickles

Matt Rickles

Sunfish

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 09:55 PM

Go back to that country then

I never said it was better...just strict laws in favore of landowners. Just because it isn't marked off as private doesn't mean anyone can use it. Happy I am making people laugh here. Thanks

#32 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 10:14 PM

And when you light one up...make sure there are no kids around.

#33 Huronfly

Huronfly

Sunfish

• Members
  • 131 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 02:16 AM

You aren't even familiar with the laws here but you were pretty quick to put your 2 cents on a subject that you are clueless about. You're losing credibility there pal

#34 Matt Rickles

Matt Rickles

Sunfish

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 06:15 AM

Yes I was. Not too worried about credibility, i know lots of things. I still understand by reading that most is private. Also still feel the way it can be inturpretited that one can easily trespass without persuction and take advantage of landowners. Another strange law in the province of strange laws.
You're very quick to jump on a guy. Please note i realized my error and posted it to right away.

#35 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

Yup. If you own a parcel of land and want outsiders off. Fence it up, put up a sign. Most put up a fence if they back a ravine or conservation for this reason.  Hunting fishing season.

#36 fishfreek

fishfreek

Perch

• Active Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 09:36 AM

A pleasant smile and gracious offering ( usually wine works for me) can get you past fences and no trespassing signs. It's all about doing the leg work and scouting before the opener. Tones of nice farmers out there that don't really mind as long as you respect them and their land. Same thing goes for golf courses , some of you guys know what I mean.

#37 Guest_tossing iron_*

Guest_tossing iron_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2017 - 10:40 AM

A pleasant smile and gracious offering ( usually wine works for me) can get you past fences and no trespassing signs. It's all about doing the leg work and scouting before the opener. Tones of nice farmers out there that don't really mind as long as you respect them and their land. Same thing goes for golf courses , some of you guys know what I mean.

It's true.
I've seen him work this with the farmers daughters.

#38 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 11:14 AM

Golf courses...never had a problem with golfers. pleasant people as long as you're not in their way...I had one land a fish for me once. Nice peoples...golf balls...now that's what you need to watch out. it's starting to zing over our heads....

#39 fishfreek

fishfreek

Perch

• Active Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 04:05 PM

HAHAHAH yea the toothless ones LOL.

#40 FrequentFlyer

FrequentFlyer

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,640 posts

Posted 27 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

Golf courses...never had a problem with golfers. pleasant people as long as you're not in their way...I had one land a fish for me once. Nice peoples...golf balls...now that's what you need to watch out. it's starting to zing over our heads....

depends on the golf course, most don't mind you there, long as you're out by first tee off during the golf season, in the closed season, no worries at all