• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 SenkoKing

SenkoKing

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 02:21 PM

Well the ice fishing season was a success . And in the down time of winter "thaw", unfortunately I lost my fishing partner due to a tragic accident , rips my heart out to never get to see him ride shotgun in my 16 ft rocket ever again.. So today I went out fishing in my boat , went to our hunny hole on the lower trent 10 minutes from my house , decided to take my cousin along (((he's a fishing expert he thinks))) anywho I tied into a musky , a big pig!!! Never hooked one before ! I was PUMPED!! I fought it for 25 mins on a medium Abu Garcia rod rigged with 12 lb mono setup for pikeral not musky! I had him hooked in the side of the face . Anywho I got it to the side of the boat and my pro fisherman cousin couldn't extend the net pole !!!! Hahah after teasing and laughing at him he finally gets it extended and guess what he does , he chases the fish with the net!! Sure enough I lose the fish . Wasn't a record breaker by any means maybe 45" .. Lol
I've fished for over 20 years and never seen anything like it!!! Lmao
Moral of the story is : your only as good as your net man ... And to my fishing buddy Nic . I miss yuh bud . Your the best net man I'll ever have . Cheers !!!
Fishing is good for the body / mind / spirit