Photo

Fishing Proffesors Lake In Brampton?!

Brampton Brampton Ontario Proffesors Lake Loafers Lake Norton Place Park Crappie Bass Rock Bass Perch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 fxnessefishingYT

fxnessefishingYT

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 10:22 AM

Went to Proffesors Lake In Brampton Ontario, And Caught My PB largemouth bass, approx 2 pounds! This is a great spot for Rock Bass and Crappie angling. Ive caught them here before on a gulp alive minnow, right near the rec center. I've also caught a Pike! YES THEY ARE IN HERE. I was fishing he North west side of the lake, which dosent get too much fishing pressure. I through out a meeps spinner, and caught a solid 7.5 inch pike. Ive also caught Yellow Perch, Pumpkinseed and Bluegill. If you want to catch some sunfish, now is a great time. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! If you are targeting Crappie, July is NOT the best month! It is WAY TOO HOT! Ive noticed the same thing with Rock Bass, wont BITE! PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FISHING CHANNEL, WHERE I EXPLORE THE GTA IN 1080p60FPS!

Attached Images

• DSC_0012.JPG
  • DSC_0011.JPG

#2 Ibstacle

Ibstacle

Sunfish

• Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 11:57 AM

Nice fish man

#3 fishfreek

fishfreek

Perch

• Active Members
  • 887 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:43 PM

Solid 7.5 inch pike, that must have given you a fight of a life time. Awesome man.

#4 fxnessefishingYT

fxnessefishingYT

Earthworm

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:16 PM

Solid 7.5 inch pike, that must have given you a fight of a life time. Awesome man.

Sure Did Dude!

#5 BearInTheWoods

BearInTheWoods

Sunfish

• Active Members
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:16 AM

Nice bass lad, got your vid queued up

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Brampton, Brampton Ontario, Proffesors Lake, Loafers Lake, Norton Place Park, Crappie, Bass, Rock Bass, Perch