3 replies to this topic

#1 flyinspired

flyinspired

Earthworm

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 06:59 PM

Hey guys,

Im not sure I have shared much on these forums so my names Dan i'm 23 and i'm finishing my final year of school studying TV and Film production.

over the years I have had the chance to work on a sport fishing boat on Lake Ontario in the summers which has allowed me to create some pretty cool content and keep myself involved with what I am passionate about which is A) running cameras and B) fishing

Ive managed to connect with the lake fishing scene pretty well over the years and I would like to broaden my horizons by reaching out to different forums like this one. 

with out any further B.S on my end, heres my latest clip to get you guys excited to get out on the water and lock into some piggies!

Its been long enough! Heres a funny clip to get you guys hyped up for another solid season ahead!

This was back during the august Tightlines out of bluffers. We were pre fishing and usually i try to put some sort of a funny rig down on one of the high riggers when the bite slows down. Last time it was an 8wt large arbour fly reel on a soft TDR and that went pretty well.. I mean i bent the reel a bit and put a good burning on the drag but it was darn  well worth it. (you can find that video on my channel on youtube: big king vs small fly reel) But yeah this time i chose to put down the OG Zebco 6ft glass rod with an even older penn 9 reel from who knows when.. lol 

Needless to say, it was good for a solid laugh during a slow mid day lul.

Thanks for checking it out,

Dan

#2 Symmetre

Symmetre

Sunfish

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 April 2018 - 03:43 PM

That was pretty sick, thanks for the laugh. Beauty coho too.

#3 jeffheartofsteel

jeffheartofsteel

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2018 - 08:12 AM

beautiful coho

#4 PUMP KNOWS

PUMP KNOWS

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,186 posts