• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Yukondogloshua

Yukondogloshua

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 10:23 AM

I am going to be fishing little lake next week using a rental boat, any advice on lures to use or spots would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Josh

#2 FishingAddiction

FishingAddiction

Sunfish

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 12:33 PM

Little lake is very weedy and when I say very I mean don’t fall in. The boats are sketchy to say the least. There are bass there but it’s pressured a lot so the population has gone down drastically. The rental prices are low but I don’t feel it justifies fishing there. Just my honest opinion

#3 Honeyv

Honeyv

Earthworm

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 05:26 PM

Little lake is very weedy and when I say very I mean don’t fall in. The boats are sketchy to say the least. There are bass there but it’s pressured a lot so the population has gone down drastically. The rental prices are low but I don’t feel it justifies fishing there. Just my honest opinion

I definitely second that. Did the same in August. It was way too weedy to fish any decent lures. A lot of shallow areas too. I did all right using a frog in one of the back Bays and then plastic in some of the deeper vegetation. To be honest with you though ice fishing on Little Lake is way better than summer fishing in my opinion you can catch pike crappie and I've even caught bass through the ice there. I've heard of there being while I in there but I've never caught one and the perch are really small.