• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 FishingAddiction

FishingAddiction

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:07 PM

The Complete Paddler Grand River Kayak Bass Tournament with Jackson Kayak Fishing Team Member YAKMAN ONT

DATE: Sat Oct 13, 2018
FISHING LOCATION: The Grand River, between Conestogo and Wilkes Dam in Brantford TIME: Captains meeting starts 6:30am. You must arrive earlier to register. Located at the Home Depot parking lot in Cambridge.
TARGET SPECIES: Smallmouth Bass
FEE: $60 Including tax
​FORMAT: Longest Smallmouth Bass
RULES: ​Bottom of this page.

Official Tournament station (TBA) is where to meet after and enter your pictures. No later then 4pm

If you need to rent a kayak or have questions please contact The Complete Paddler at 416 255 6905 or info@completepaddler.ca

#2 FishingAddiction

FishingAddiction

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:11 PM

All proceeds go to Surf Cambridge. Check them out www.surfcambridge.ca

Prizes:

First, second and third prizes listed below. Many more door prizes to be handed out as well (included in entry fee).

1st prize is a Jackson Liska worth $1484.00 Donated by The Complete Paddler The Liska is the modern version of our best-selling Cuda series. Wider, more stable and updated with features that novice kayak anglers are looking for ... and experienced anglers demand. Versatile inshore/lake kayak fishing platform, the Liska uses the same Hi-Lo trimmable seating as the Cuda HD and MayFly. Track systems on the gunnels and large stern storage area add the functionality lacking in the original Cudas. New, narrow hinging center hatch with molded-in tackle storage and fishfinder battery compartment allow convenient storage without cramping standing area. Molded-in handle on the stern for ease of transport. Wider hull creates a more stable standing platform than the original Cuda, meaning it is better suited to larger paddlers, beginners, and more gear.

#3 FishingAddiction

FishingAddiction

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 03:13 PM

I’m not affiliated with the complete paddler but I’m for sure going to be taking part in this. There is 3 prizes and a lot of door prizes.and I would love to see surfcambridge happen

#4 fishfreek

fishfreek

Perch

• Active Members
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 06:27 PM

What do kayak rentals go for?

#5 FishingAddiction

FishingAddiction

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:08 PM

I’m not to sure of the rental prices. I have a fishing kayak already. But I’m sure if you call the complete paddler they could set you up

#6 mamona

mamona

Shiner Minnow

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 09:59 AM

The rental at Complete Paddler is... unique. Costs $65/day. If you wanna pick up a kayak, say, day before you wanna use it, before the store closes, they will charge for 2 days. 

Otherwise, wait till store opens at 10 am, rent it then join the tournament around noon. 

#7 DILLIGAF?!

DILLIGAF?!

Rainbow Trout

• Active Members
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 03:23 PM

Any kayak will do?