Photo

Please help me to reach out good fishing spot in Kingston??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WendyLCole

WendyLCole

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 01:26 AM

Creating memories with grandparents is not easy, in case if we don't live nearby. One way to create memories is by taking grandparents for an outing for a day or more. My grandparents are living in Kingston, which is away from us. We used to visit them only once in a month since my parents don't get time to meet them. By next week I will start my vacation. So I have decided to spend a few days with them. I am also planning to go for an outing with them. Traveling with their grandchildren helps to keep their mind fresh and young. I was thinking out which spot should I choose to make me happy. After thinking a long time I have decided to choose fishing. Is there a good fishing spot in Kingston? I have never tried fishing .Please shed some light on it"

#2 BassMasterJr

BassMasterJr

Earthworm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 11:35 AM

Hey there, I grew up in Kingston and fished a TON with my dad when I was young. He used to take me to a few spots on Highway 38 to fish from shore which was really good for pike especially in early spring. My hands down favourite lake to fish is Collins Lake which is off of Highway 10 / Division Street. If you have access to a boat it's well worth your time to check it out. 

#3 NADO

NADO

Unaccomplished Steelheader

• Moderators
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 11:31 AM

Creating memories with grandparents is not easy, in case if we don't live nearby. One way to create memories is by taking grandparents for an outing for a day or more. My grandparents are living in Kingston, which is away from us. We used to visit them only once in a month since my parents don't get time to meet them. By next week I will start my vacation. So I have decided to spend a few days with them. I am also planning to go for an outing with them. Traveling with their grandchildren helps to keep their mind fresh and young. I was thinking out which spot should I choose to make me happy. After thinking a long time I have decided to choose fishing. Is there a good fishing spot in Kingston? I have never tried fishing .Please shed some light on it"

Might be too late for this trip but from the sounds of it with your lack of experience as well as elderly and young companions you should look into going out with a charter boat. It is comfortable and you don't have to worry about anything other than reeling in fish. There is lots of charters out of the area, look for one with washrooms on board with lots of room to accommodate the whole family.